Potential Projects

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Garlic update

Hello friends!  So back in November, I decided I'd try my hand at planting some garlic.  You can find that post here.  I thought you might like an update.  It appears that so far, all but one of my garlic cloves have sprouted!  Hooray!  This is what it looked like this morning:


Pretty exciting!  Speaking of garlic, I made some really tasty Empanadas last weekend.  As soon as I get a free chunk of time, I'll get that post up.  I've been too distracted by fun trips to the Aquarium and the Children's museum.  Oh, and I participated in a flash mob.  That was a blast.  More on that later too.  In the meantime,  I hope you all are enjoying this rainy Tuesday!  

1 comment:

  1. I demand more info about the flash mob. I am very excited and inspired by your garlic sprouts too, :)

    ReplyDelete